Options, Inc. events throughout the Year
Shine a light on Domestic Violence
- There will be a candlelight vigil held on the square in Monticello in October, to honor the victims who have fallen because of domestic violence and to celebrate the survivors. Please come and join us to show your support for victims and their children.
5K Color Fun Run/Walk
- We are going the distance to end domestic violence.
- Come fill a bag for $10... Clothes and Shoes only!
UAM Department of Social Work & Options, Inc. Domestic Violence Awareness Week of Events
The Clothesline Project
Women's Resource Center of Ashley County will host the Clothesline Project. Balloon release for victims and Proclamation reading.
- Centennial Park in Monticello
- Balloon release for victims and Proclamation reading.
- Walk the Walk
- Interactive Activity: scenarios and experiences that domestic violence victims go through